- INDOOR CATS ONLY
- The FVR-CP vaccine is required to be up to date. (Feline respiratory, influenza & distemper). FVR-CP is also called Feline 1 - HCP or Feline PCT.
- Please bring, email, or text picture of paperwork provided by your vet showing your cat is up to date on FVR-CP.
- Cats experiencing any sneezing, or cold symptoms are not accepted. Feline respiratory illness is highly contagious.
- For non contagious conditions, verified by your vet, a daily fee $2 for oral medication and $3 for topical medication.
- Specialized care and medication management for the following conditions are NOT AVAILABLE: seizure disorders, diabetic cats, asthmatics, any unstable conditions, fragile geriatric cats, or chronically ill cats.
- Boarding not provided for cats with incontinence issues.
- If fleas are observed on your cat/bedding and if pre-boarding flea preventative has been applied longer than 30 days ago, I reserve the right to give your cat a Novartis Capstar tablet and apply a new dose of Advantage for a *fee. If fleas are observed in general, I will apply a powder to bedding.
- If you are unsure of the last time you flea medicated your cat please run a comb through their fur. If fleas or reddish brown flea dirt is observed please make sure to apply flea medication a full week before drop off.
- A signed Boarding Contract will remain in force as long as you are a client.
- Please remember to bring enough of your cats food to last the duration of their stay.
> Flea medications include drops such as Advantage or Frontline. Your vet will also provide you with a flea preventative pill if you ask them.
Flea Drops... $15
Novartis Capstart... $10